Anhui Province is a pearl of the culture of the Chinese world with the capital Hefei. Anhui is located in the south-eastern part of the country, in the neighborhood of the provinces of Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Hubei, Henan, Shandong and Jiangsu. The province occupies a vast territory which is almost one and a half percent of China's total area.
Anhui is considered one of the richest Chinese provinces in terms of tourism resources. There are more than two hundred and ninety different tourist attractions.
Anhui province has 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
1. Huangshan(Yellow Mountain) - a mountain range in southern Anhui province in eastern China. The area is well known for its scenery, sunsets, peculiarly-shaped granite peaks. Huangshan is a frequent subject of traditional Chinese paintings and literature. It is one of China's major tourist destinations.
2.Ancient villages in the South of Anhui province: Sidi and Hongsun- two village in China's Anhui province, who are best kept traditional layout and wooden construction eras of the Ming and Qing dynasties.
3. The Grand Canal- is the longest as well as one of the oldest canal or artificial river in the world and a famous tourist destination. Starting at Beijing, it passes through Tianjin and the provinces of Hebei, Shandong, Jiangsu and Zhejiang to the city of Hangzhou.
The Republic of Bashkortostan has worked closely with the People's Republic of China for many years. Especially warm friendly relations were established between the Republic and five provinces of the PRC, in particular: Anhui, Liaoning, Sichuan, Heilongjiang, and Jiangxi.
Jiangxi is a province in the Southeast of China, which is historically called the "river West", named after one of the greatest water formations of the Yangtze river planet.
Jiangxi is known for its blue rivers and green mountains far beyond the country. In addition, tourists are attracted not only by the picturesque natural landscapes. Administrative center is the city of Nanchang.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
1. Lushan national Park is a mountain complex and China national Park. The mountain system, which is located in the Park, was named after the ascetic Kuan Su who used to live here.
In the buildings of Lushan mixed several cultures that in other places would not look so harmonious.UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site since 1996.
2. The Wuyi Mountains- are a mountain range located in the prefecture of Nanping. Wuyi scenery district with rocky cliffs, clear mountain air and bends of the rivers, contributing to the local types of some kind of magic touch.
3. The mount Sanqing Shan or mount Santin — the mountain and the eponymous national Park in the Chinese province of Jiangxi. Picturesque views, unusual landscapes of the Chinese mountain Sanqing (Sanqingshan) make it one of the small wonders of nature. The surface of this mountain is cut so unusually that the rocks resemble Lotus leaves.
Heilongjiang is a province in northeastern China, named after the Amur river. The name of the Chinese province of Heilongjiang is translated from the Chinese as «Black Dragon River». The village is historically deeply connected with Russia, which is separated only by the Amur river.
The administrative center and the largest city is Harbin, which is called «small Paris of the East», or «Eastern Moscow».
The province has large reserves of resources: oil, marble, basalt, graphite and other coal deposits are the largest In North-Eastern China. Heilongjiang is the largest base of wood production in China in terms of forest cover.
There is no UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the province, but three tourist attractions have a national rating of AAA (the highest).
1.Park Tianda (Sunny island) in Harbin. There are two versions about the name of the island. According to the first of them, the island is called Sunny because the island has a round shape and looks like the sun. According to the second version, the name of the island was due to the fact that the local beaches are covered with white sand that shines in the sun.
2.Reserve Wudalianchi in Heihe. Wudalianchi is a famous resort and tourist place in the North of China. It is called «Natural Museum of volcanoes».
3.Reserve lake Senboku in Mudanjiang — the lake in the river bed of the Mudanjiang is located in the mountains Wandashan on the territory of the city district, Nanyang. The lake is formed as a result of a natural dam that arose after the volcanic eruption.
Press service of the Committee
of the Republic Bashkortostan